Friday, December 4, 2009

Miss you.

Have you ever noticed the power of the words, "I miss you"? Yes they make you feel special that your friends care about you and that they miss you but they also have a potentially negative effect. Saying "I miss you" is like saying, "I'm hungry". As soon as you say it, it becomes more real. Suddenly, you keep thinking about it and can't stop. It feeds a monster inside and it refuses to be ignored. When you're hungry and you say, "I want In N Out," suddenly, all you want is In N Out! Nothing else will do. It's like that with "I miss you" for me. I say it and then suddenly, I really really miss you! It gets worse and worse the more I say it. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop saying it, because I mean it. It just makes it harder and makes it more potent and valid.

So basically, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment